Back to Top
1. Agreement to Terms
1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and shitcoingraveyard, a brand organized under TechVentury GmbH located at Detmolder Str. 4, 10715 Berlin, Germany, concerning your access to and use of UploadMe (uploadme.org) website as well as any related applications.
The Site provides the following services: uploadme.org is the home of all and almost dead crypto-projects in order to rest in peace. Users can walk through the graveyard, look at scams, hacks, miss investments and parodies and also excessing satire and sarcastic news at our news-belt around the moon. (Services) You agree that by accessing the Site and/or the Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue the use immediately.
1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change on uploadme.org from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
1.5 The information on the uploadme.org is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6. The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for UploadMe or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of uploadme.org include:
2. Acceptable Use
2.1 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the uploadme.org and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of UploadMe, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from uploadme.org.
- Make any unauthorized use of uploadme.org, including collecting usernames and/ or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make a purchase on uploadme.org.Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of uploadme.org, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any content or encore limitations on the use.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to uploadme.org
- Trick, defraud, or mislead UploadMe and other users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconductEngage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extractions toolsInterfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks and services connected to uploadme.org
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profileUse any information obtained from UploadMe in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use uploadme.org or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of uploadme.org
- Attempts to access any portions of uploadme.org that you are restricted from accessing Delete the copyright or other proprietary
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of uploadme.org, or any material that acts as passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Use uploadme.org in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Advertise products or services not intended by uploadme.org
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
3. Our content
3.1 Unless other indicated, uploadme.org and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics on uploadme.org (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademarks laws.
3.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of uploadme.org, Services or Our Content may be copied reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicity displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
3.3 Provided that you are eligible to use uploadme.org, you are granted a limited license to access and use uploadme.org and our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
3.4 You shall not
(a) try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to uploadme.org; and/ or
(b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adoptions, additions or enhancements to uploadme.org or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
3.5 We shall
(a) prepare uploadme.org and Our Content with reasonable skill and care, and
(b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block uploading content to the Site that contains viruses.
3.6 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or limited, that our Content on uploadme.org is accurate, complete or up to date.
4. Link to third party content
4.1 The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or applications nor their availability nor content.
4.2 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within uploadme.org. If you agree to purchase goods and/ or services from any other third party who dervishes on uploadme.org, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/ or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser direct.
5. Site Management
5.1 We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to
(1) monitor uploadme.org for breaches of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessively in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and
(4) otherwise manage uploadme.org in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of uploadme.org and our services.
5.2 We do not guarantee that uploadme.org will be secure or free from bugs and viruses. Although, we try our best to ensure a secure environment.
5.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access uploadme.org and you should use your own virus protection software.
6. Modifications to and availability of the Site
6.1 We reserve the right to change modify or remove the contents of uploadme.org at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
6.2 We cannot guarantee uploadme.org and our services will be available all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to uploadme.org, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use uploadme.org or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of uploadme.org or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support uploadme.org or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
6.3 There may be information on uploadme.org that contains typographical errors, inaccurate, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions also on the gravestones, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
7. Disclaimer/ Limitation of Liability
7.1 uploadme.org and our services are provided on as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of uploadme.org and/ or our Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the uploadme.org and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of uploadme.org content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorised access to or use of our servers and/ or any and all personal information and/ or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/ or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
7.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using uploadme.org and our services.Notwithstanding anything to country contained in the Disclaimer/ Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of 5000 € or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six month period prior to any cause of action arising.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruptionloss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- orany indirect or consequential loss or damage
8 Terms and Termination
8.1 These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use uploadme.org or Services or otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your accounts settings, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of uploadme.org and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of uploadme.org and our Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and Services or delete any continent or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
8.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appraise legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
9.1 Visiting the uploadme.org, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications you consent to receive electronic communication and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to electronically, via email and on uploadme.org, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via uploadme.org. You hereby wave any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
9.2 These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on uploadme.org or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us (uploadme.org).
9.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
9.4 We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
9.5 We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
9.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of uploadme.org or the Services.
9.8 Please note that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by German law.
9.9 In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Services, please contact us under email@example.com.